You know what I love more than Gucci, Louis, Fendi, and Prada? Gucci, Louis, Fendi, and Prada at 60%–80% off retail price! If you love a good sale, too, then you will not want to miss out on this Gilt City Chicago Warehouse Sale from October 16–17 at the Museum of Contemporary Art Warehouse!
Ticket prices vary according to date and time of session, which allow for two hours of shopping, but here are some of the brands that everyone can expect to cop at the warehouse sale: Lanvin, Chloe, Valentino, Missoni, Balenciaga, Dior, Brian Atwood, Christian Louboutin, and Jimmy Choo. SWOON!
Oh, and you might also catch me and Melony Melrose there! So come say, “Hi,” and let’s blow our paychecks together!
Check out the full event details and some shopping tips courtesy of Gilt City! You can purchase tickets to the event here: gilt.com/ChiWarehouseSale
WHEN: Friday, October 16, 2015
- Arrive early: Just as you would for any sample sale, arrive early! No matter what session you come to, be sure to get there with ample time. This ensures a full shopping experience, and it’s best to view the merchandise when it’s most organized.
- Reduce your drag: Come prepared to shop—we require coat check and large bag check, so bring a small purse or wallet that you can keep your credit cards and ID in. A small wallet or cross-body bag will leave your hands free to peruse the racks, or sip a cocktail! Also, shopping in light layers will allow you to try clothes on easily, and you may even decide not to wait for a fitting room!
- Think Ahead: Don’t be afraid to shop for future seasons. You’ll find that there are amazing deals for every occasion – score designer suits or that perfect glam dress for the holidays.
- Have an open mind: The most exciting part of the Warehouse Sale is the element of surprise! While you may have certain items in mind that you’re really focused on purchasing, take your time, look through the racks and filter through the shoes and accessories with an open mind. This is usually the time when the magic happens and you’ll find yourself going home with some great steals that you might otherwise not have found!
- And Remember – Plastic! No cash, so bring your debit or credit cards!